Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Half life




















im disappointed today. mainly because i went everywhere and no one, as in absolutely anyone, has black eyeliner or concealer. ergo, today i am angry. that and i got hit in the head with a french book because my head was in the path of throwingness or some gay make up expression like that.
now my brother's all, "i'm dying", or some such gay shit. i am really angry in retrospect. because it's all very frustrating. school is damn stupid and i see absolutely no point in giving a damn about half life or analysing a book or long divison of polynomials. i see absolutely no point and it just makes me want to lie down and die for a while, so i dont have to get up and walk in the cold to get a bus that i have to wait for by myself.
coldyplay is definately not helping. yay for beer as it clearly is going to be the highlight of my day when i eventually do my physics experiment. BLAH.

No comments: