Monday, October 29, 2012

So I'm back! On Little Feet in particular, and will be picking back up in my other comic at some point, but need some.. uh... resources first. and by resources I mean paper. I need nicer paper. But I am poor. So that'll take a while.

Anyway, I want to blog now more specifically to reflect Little feet. Because i can.

Firstly, TSATS. Its a project at work that I'm mighty proud of. I and a friend of mine at work vlog about important things. I claim credit (only because it's due, i swear) as technical producer and script writer. Of course that means all bad criticism is all to me but I guess that's what I want. To learn from this. Anyway, it's awesome so take a look at it sometimes. LOOK AT IT.

Secondly and basically lastly, my owl (I saw owl because names have almost always been near eliminated here at Epic Musings, he's my boyfriend) is very... specific about footwear. not as much as I make it seem, but he once pointed out that I call flipflops shoes when I shouldnt. Apparently flipflops are not shoes. Which I can understand, sure, but they are a footcovering of some kind and very many people wear them everywhere here. I must point out that he's not from here, and by here I dont mean Suva, I mean Fiji.

Anyway, there will be more LF, just as sure as there will be more Epic Musings.
Woo, go me :D

No comments: