Friday, June 24, 2011

Havent posted much... why you ask?

I dont know really. I guess Ive been doing other things, not so much writing, contemplating or anything.. i've been playing videogames mostly. Sleeping is my #3 thing on my mind, after wholemeal and videogames.

I finished the second dragon age game before my brother, as i did with fable 3. ive been home a lot more than he, to be fair. so i go back to finishing the first dragon age which i didnt get to do because he buggered about with the DLCs and borked it.

Im having fun in Dragon Age and trying my hardest not to use a walkthrough or FAQ. Despite frustration, I did the gauntlet puzzle thing with the bridge all on my own. I did use one, however, to figure out who gets what gift.

So apart from my lame videogamingness, i have been leaving my house to do errands, supermarketing and work so its not like ive shut myself off from reality.

Much.

Anyway, better get back to the console..

Ciao :D

No comments: