Friday, January 14, 2011

lazy :D



this movie was too cute..

So Im lazy to do work. Im tired. I dont know why. Ive drawn a whole page; penciled, inked.. but im scared to colour it. Im also bothered by the people in my house. I have TLOTR though. so Ill watch that.

blowing out candles is srs business

If you havent picked up, i dont think ive mentioned by wholemeal went back. it was his first day back at uni today. im jealous that he gets to be in a place covered in snow. but its ok. its cold here too.



dios de los muertos? is that how its spelt? so purty :)

Im tired. More wasabi peas for me. Im hungry still. I wish there were noodles at home. I wonder why all these bits feel like texts. I thnk ive forgotten how to write.


i am not a ninja. i couldnt handle the solitude.

Okay. Food time :) Cheery bye. Expect another update with a doodle :D


fuck that. whats he doing playing games when youre prolly lonely (is why texting ya?).

No comments: