Friday, December 10, 2010

Hm, now what?

I finished (basically) harvest moon. Sure, my dog is yet to grow out of being a puppy, and ive yet to get those things that make cheese and yarn and stuff, but ive upgraded all the buildings in my farm, successfully fixed rick and I really cant be bothered to do much else. Sure, I’ll keep playing for the validation, and because I get bored easily, but I’m pretty proud of that fact that I got married before my second winter :P so yeeees.

Long week is long. Ive had to get up early, change and have a morning walk with my ma every day. She wants to get fit, and .. well.. I know im not the fittest one in the room. ive got my little round belly and big thighs and the general whassits to balance everything out. I cant help but give up sometimes.

Ah well. Also, I suggest everyone listens to goodbye rocketship by children collide. Its terribly awesome. That is to say that it has a mix to my liking of chillness, odd vocals that fit and the trippy factor. I really like it.



On a positive note, my ma is doing very well. Her mastectomy recovery is going good, and she refuses to stay home now her tubes are out. Its good. I try to help out, especially with the changing of gears and the handbrake when she drives, and stuff.

Anyway, my friends are flying the coop, growing up and leaving the country. Ill miss the crazy sons and daughters of bitches (a side note: they all aren’t leaving, well.. not yet anyway), but on the upside, wholemeal will be back soon J so it’s all going well. Cheery bye! :D



No comments: