Monday, October 25, 2010

Ever so long...



Yes, i know, i havent blogged in a long while.. but i have fair reason.. i have exams coming up, and ive been very busy finishing high school and being ever so caught up on Wholemeal, its just been a very long couple of weeks... Guess what? Tomorrow is our 4 months, and apparently its lame when you count the months (should be years or something but im still getting used to the idea of having someone who makes me so happy, let alone counting years) but what others think and feel doesnt bother me. Sure, i care how my family are affected, but.. im allowed happiness right? i know i have to keep things in perspective, focus on these last four weeks and do well with my exams, but the hardest thing right now is just telling myself that i need to do these things for myself. I know i owe so much to my family for all their love and support... i know that, but i feel like a douche for feeling like i cant say these things out loud, to them. im scared they wont believe me because of how much ive messed up, how often ive forgotten which way im supposed to go. i know i have to make practical decisions, but sometimes i just want to give up aiming for a job that makes me the right amount of money and just.. aim for what i want to do. Yes, comics and books and drawings are so incredibly impractical, and isnt it a good thing that i know that? oh well... i know this probably doesnt make any sense whatsoever, so im just going to put another picture to finish this all off. I cant promise any more blogging until after exams... so yeah. Just putting that out there. Peace ? :)

No comments: