Sunday, June 27, 2010

So... :D


This is what i said (the "im going to drink water") one art class
i walked outside and it rained so i stuck out my tongue.. :)

Im happy... I guess. Actually, no. I know. I dont really feel like saying much about it at the moment, but Im sure Ill inform in a bit :D


So, I was watching Memoirs of a Geisha and I realised that IB English has messed with my mind. I saw the movie in a different light, and I felt that I now longer liked Sayuri. Shes the main chick... So yea. hehe...


I have no idea whats happening with the whole U thing... U is a silly letter. And I couldnt think of anything... However... I have to do W tomorrow.. and thats already planned :D


I think theres a similar problem with V... is lame.. and yes. Im a bit too.. tired to figure out what to put there. So have a comic! Hehehe.... :D


No comments: