Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mister Sandman.. bring me a dream...


So, Just so everyone knows, I still have that evil headache. Thats three days in a row now. Maybe is because Im s**t-scared of getting my semester report. I know Im not getting any A's. As a result of this headache, Ive avoided bright colours today. Also, my paint brushes have gone walkabout. My grandmother is staying over and she decided to put them somewhere. She too has gone walkabout so I have no idea where my brushes are. I apologise for not updating last night, but I was unconscious. I fell asleep at school, so missed the 4pm bus (however, this was also due to a major case of CBF a cause de the tiredness). This resulted in me watching the music part of the major CAS project and feeling very lazy indeed. I was perked up by some chili chicken chow mein, at around 6, and I apologise to my family for being late and not calling. My brain had been off. I also fell asleep in the taxi and gladly was accompanied so I didnt sleep past my stop. I also had to check some movie plans.. but my call was missed. So was woken up later by a call back and I think I might be better on the phone when Im half awake. To be honest, Im horrible on the phone. Im not used to calls, and I think theyre a horrible way to communicate. You cant see the callers/talkers face. Is so impersonal...



So R is about how much I hate the idea that the world is either black or white (im not being colourist , nor racist, Im just saying...). Im crazy, but i love to just curl up and read sometimes. The S is me trying to put forth an idea, but failing because of the throbbing in my head. Sorry bout that.. Anyway, I highly recommend Pomplamoose. I love the song Mr Sandman... I guess its mostly because Im in love with the Endless, Dream in particular, but its a good song in general. Very chill. I also like the singers voice. Is very noice. Hehe... And on the topic of the lols, I think everyone should see this. Its that guy! And hes punching people! And there are zombies! Is very silly and good for the lols. And thanks to my mother of a headache, I give you fact 3! I think it might be obvious, if you follow me (like my awesome reader Skippy :D ) or have been for a while, or if you actually know me (like Milkshake and Salmon and the lot...to whom Im sure have tallied up the most views of my blog..). I learnt about the migraines when I was around 8. The family doctor was very sympathetic, and I had to depend on my favourite pill, Nurofen. I live in the constant fear that Nurofen turns out to be a placebo.
Id be so sad. Sure, there are many things that trigger a migraine, for me is mostly my freak outs on the inside as well as dehydration or just that whole uber heat thing. My hair is no help for the latter, being the huge heavy lump of a thing it is. Im going to stop feeling ill and just go and find something like painkillers. Ive lain around enough today. No more uber sleeps. Im sure Ill be back to the regular posting :)


No comments: