Friday, December 11, 2009

long week

That is what i've had. I had the interview, i've been trying to stay up until 2 to talk to a friend, and i've written a horrible story that is supposed to be attached to the work E-news bulletin. Tomorrow i plan on recording my pilot of my podcast show thing. i will be takign the young feminists view of several things. this week will be religious fundamentalism and the YWCA visit. and probably something else. personal space methinks. i had a run in with a large woman. my friends used it against me. it wasnt funny at the time. right now its hilarious.
so i think i might give up with the staying up until 2. or check my email at 2. or something. i dont know. i dont even know why i considered staying up for this person anyway. its a silly idea. or maybe it isnt. maybe its me being considerate. or a dumbass. probably a dumbass. ah well.
and ive been going through nearly every season 2 episode of the nerdy show. im a loser, i know. ah well. i guess the real problem is my buggering around and wasting electricity. with the staying up until 2 and being online on my notebook all the time.i think i'll put a picture of a slot machine. it looks kinda cute. :D
http://yoursomoney.com/slot-machine.jpg
play to win! otherwise you wont win. so play. so you can win.
yes. im tired :)

No comments: