Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog from the work!

See full size image
I can't get over the awesomeness that is Nyaradzayi Gumbonzvanda. She hugs people a lot. I think that's what she said. "I like to hug people". Or mebbe i was hearing things. Anyway she's very articulate and very very awesome. I interviewed her. And Juli Dugdale. I was kinda of like the Oprah of community radio. I hope the interview gets online. Then i could link it and i will be famous and awesome and mebbe end up with a billion dates. Or maybe just be happy that I know what I'm doing. Or something liek that. I dont know really. I have to fix the whole interview now. Copy paste, put questions into the right places. Noise reduction. Then burn it to a CD and be like "oh my goodness, i'm so awesome". Or mebbe just go and have lunch with my old friend who's beck in town. Isa the old days. I miss them. The YWCA logo is below. and why the face of the monkey (or orangutan i think it is)? Because I can.


The World Y Definately needs a cooler logo
The triangle scares me

No comments: