Sunday, November 29, 2009

Grease!

So i realised that my fascination with waistcoats is actually connected to that guy. the one below.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/54/039_17744~John-Travolta-Posters.jpg
he aint kwoot really.

I dont really like john travolta but was reading some wiki the other day...and found out that he made some oldies in america angry therefore there was a lack of wearing the garments i am currently a fan of. not on facebook, as of yet anyway. i told my mother about the whole thing as she said "grease is one of the movies that make you forgive john travolta for being a scientologist." i think religion is silly anyway. and leave it all with a piccy of we and my friends. yay my strange hair!


three of us, me in the middle. almost the entire group 4 group im in.
we are missing the "male". he is douche.

No comments: