Wednesday, October 7, 2009

School




















So, am back at school. For the last term of the year. And i rerolled in WoW >_> Am level 24 (half 25). Pretty good seeing as i rolled on thursday. And played some today... was fun really. Despite the looming homework... which will be looked at soon enough.
I am very bad a sport. Even table tennis. Im horrible at it. But i took it for my wednesday activity and it's fun being sucky. I couldnt stop laughing when i was playing because my doubles partner was giving me the evils because i couldnt take the game seriously. He sucks at it too, so not my fault.
So today, we had the strangest thing happen during english. We're studying the play House of Bernada Alba and the last question of the quiz that we were sprung with ended with the question as seen above (not so well drawn, coloured or written... but I am tired so yeah.) "Who would wear a crown of thorns"?
Quiet for a few seconds before a few people answering in unison "Jesus?". It was very silly really. people laughed. I was one of the people who said jesus. The seating above is the way it was, left to right, front to back : Droid, Me, Skelletor the Magnificent, then back row is chokkit milk, D-cubed, and barney.
Of course the drue crew is missing a key member (potato :D ), it's still teh drue crew. And there are boys in my class. Only they were on the other side of the room, and im lazy and dont know if any other them answered the way skelletor and I did. So they dont matter.
And i suppose that taking IB messes with your head, because whenever you read any other book you unconsciously study it as if it were part of the silly-bus (syllabus) and you figure that the author really is on a secret mission to insult the government that enprisoned half their family half a century ago.
Or something of the sort. I say this because i was somewhat analysing the terry pratchett novel Pyramids while reading it during the weekend. Two of my brothers and I got it last saturday and my older brother had already read it so i got first dibs on the book.
It's beautiful and hardcover and just the way a book should be; the thick paper and awesome cover art and i liked the story too. Definately awesome book.
I will go eat now, because i am hungry and my useless big brother is eating dinner out and probably going to get drunk or something. I dont know. He's being douchy because my grandmother's home and they fight all the time.
Okies dokies. Noms time :)

No comments: