Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fift first post on the first














So, i've changed the way i wear my hair now. Apparently i look like a girl. How that differs to how i usually look worries me. I am a girl. Why does it matter HOW i wear my hair exactly? does it really really matter?
Well, people say i look better but my mother was all "it looks dry, but it's nice you're wearing your hair out now"
:)
Anyway. Avoidance activity. I dont want to do my ITGS assignment. I need to do a "portfolio". It's pretty much saying :
Heres a problem
This is why it's IT
It's Impacts
Some solutions (because there are problems)
Sources!!

although is wikipedia a proper source? can you say that it isnt? because i am a firm believer in that which is wiki. wiki love!

Am also slowly losing my mind. i am obsessed with proving that the tomato is a fruit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato

I am right. Bow before my awesomeness!!!!

No comments: