Thursday, May 28, 2009

Double edged sword

well, had crappy day yesterday.
started off by me not able to have bacon to look forward to.
so had no lunch to take.
then my graphics calculator died, only the batteries though so not so bad.
then after recess my school diary slipped and cut my forearm.
it still stings.
had meh english and french class.
then had boring lunch.
then ever more meh IT class.
then had support a reader.
which wasnt so gay,
but go evil irriating child.
yea... he was all "I WANNA DO THAAAAAAAAT"
spoilt brat.
then had to go to work so was all 
"BRAIN DEAD" and watchyacallit.
today was all good.
classes were okay i guess.
then my mam bought me gerkins and cookies and ice cream and ginger beer and new batteries.
so was all "yAy" and stuff.
so now feeling sick after eating a whole packet of chips ahoy,
half a jar of gerkins, a can of ginger beer, and ice cream and some chicken.
watched "Yellow Submarine" so got a bit of a tripped out migraine.
anyhoos...  imma go nao...
:D

No comments: