Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bad week blues

yesh, lets all be emo and get drunk.
or not, cuz drinkings bad for your liver and all that.
i hate blogging but it sure as heck beats diaries eh?
seemingly more secret.
my mother wonders what my brother does all the time,
and his blog is full of what he does and all.
why doesnt she just get the darn url or something and read it when shes upset or somthing?
baaaah.
im having a bad week.
firstly, so much work, 
the weathers no good,
ive been sick since sunday,
and im exhausted.
emotionally and physically.
two days ago i realised the strain and broke it off with my sig. other.
why? because i guess im fuck scared of being close.
it hurts too much.
and emotions make my head spin.
and my hair is no help.
its an irritating little puffball.
it sits on my head going
"'ello ms. sian rolls! im here to make your life HELL"
yes, my hair is plotting aginst me.
that and im so sick of emotions,
i was on  the verge of tuning out,
but i refuse apathy.
its a bitch.
the end

No comments: