Friday, November 14, 2008

Third

this will we about sexuality and stupid animals.
first to the animals.
ive met thousands of animals over the years.
yes, many many of thingies that crawl and slither and pounce.
today, while waiting outside the td room,
a heron and mynah bird came flying under the roof part of the building,
and the heron crashed into the wall or ceiling or something,
with a very loud "bang".
my friend and i loled and the bird flew away,
fleeing the scene and probably feeling like a little retard.
in a nice way of course.
Secondly, to sexuality.
i might be confused, thanks to my friend.
today, during recess i was making "big eyes",
which all started by telling our genius alien friend that she had big eyes for an asian,
which she does,
and then well all started talking about eye size,
and then i made big eyes and leaned towards my friend and she moved forward,
and i freaked cuz she got in my personal space,
and apparently i was blushing (shame!!)
seriously, i have two rules,
dont be boring,
and dont you fucking get in my personal space.
so yes,
then my friend was all like "should i be worried?"
but me and him are a little fail cuz the love of his life is a guy,
who apparently is smart and funny and this and that.
i mean, seriously.
clearly i wasnt enough to turn him straight up,
but its not as if im on the straight and narrow.
lol.
anyway...
my day was not as awesome as i couldve hoped.
i just barely passed my physics
but got an A in td... bleh.
lets hope iTunes makes it all better... ><
the end.

No comments: