Thursday, November 13, 2008

Second

a measurement of time,
and also a way of counting positions.
today i am going to be bitchy.
i had a crap day.
it was one of those days where people tell you to go to school,
yet later you realise that there was no reason for going.
secondly, all i did at school was play cards.
i dunno how to spell the chinese name but the name in english of this card game is big two.
its kinda addictive, but i got sick of it.
then i got my english paper back, joy(!)
86%... yay?
anyway... it was pretty damn gay.
and then, we had to clean our classroom and find something else to do.
no, that doesnt mean we can leave school
we had to stay there.
at school.
how damn gay is that?
then i eventually got sick of my friends calling me short and refusing to speak to me.
although, i did get kinda weird and hurt myself blinking...
and then, i went to town,
got some money from the bank
and then forced myself to sit in a chair for 5 minutes while a nice indian lady tore hair off my forehead...
with string.
$5, sure its a good deal, but what the hell, apparently it beauty.
and then, on the way home,
my taxi driver had a yelling contest with another taxi driver,
i mean, gawd these people have no idea how to behave...
and theyre supposed to follow the rules of the road.
anyway...
i think thats enough now because i might go off about sex organs...
yes, the main things my friends talk about.
the end

No comments: