Monday, October 17, 2011

So quite a bit is going on...

Which is always exciting of course, but productivity is fun.

The semester is winding down and only a few assessments remain, but I figure Im doing pretty well (I could be completely wrong about that, however).

Am working on a side project, a circus book I hope to have in coffee shops here (free of course, since I have to hehe).. and don't forget the lovely very very new Little Feet that doesn't quite stand yet. And still learning how to draw dogs for a commission. Am playing with ink too. Because i can.

Maybe am trying to do a whole lot of stuff because I have to keep hands busy. Cuz youknow, one gets into a work-less rut. Speaking of which, i need to figure out a way to rearrange my room again. all the standing space is odd because well... you cant really stand against any of the walls. I have so many goshdarn tables. maybe i need to pull out a table.. hm.

Anyway, stay frosty and rearrange! Because it may be procrastination, but if youre havign fun, its totally worth it..

No comments: