Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sometimes...i just feel really aimless




And its times like that that i end up writing four tiny stories in a day. well.. short picture stories. I drew them today.. wrote them.. they need to be coloured. SO . the great gatsby - comixed. hilarious. brings back year 11.. god, i was FAILING english then. so sad.


I want these. I have an apron... but pixel oven mitts? sexehh.. lol, not really. i just really hae burning myself (not on purpose, of course..).



NEVER WILL SOMEONE SUSPECT KITTYNESS. never. yeah. thats all i have to say about that.


Naw babeh hugs... so cuuuuuuute. mummy is always safely. :)

And I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THAT IS(excuse the french). Is it a dog? a toy? why does it have a rocking mo' and i have nothing? /sad. anyway, happy week! one day i will have a real post... one daaaaaaay.

No comments: