Saturday, July 3, 2010

Im alive, dont worry

Well, I'm sure there's no real reason to worry about me, but yes. Ive been caught up with work things, as well as a bit of drama. Who knew that I was such a bad communicator? Well... I guess I didnt really notice, because I talk to myself all the time, but I have to admit my selfishness and my complete disregard for my family. I had a bit of a breakdown when I had to deal with the whole introduction of the idea of me going out with someone to my family. They didnt take it too well. Im sure it'll sort out though.
I feel very awesome though. Well, awesome aside from tired. I walked up to MC Trey, who is this female musician who i met the last time she visited Fiji, I walked up to her, said a few things, while my mam coordinated the giving of the phone number and I should eventually get a call from her telling me when she'd be free for an interview. This was after I went to a STOP AIDS thing. This function was supposed to be expected to be a "lets stand around and record the speeches" but because of the presence of certain beverages I will need to work very much on the post production side of things to have an actual program.

look at this awesome octopus. I want to be its friend :D

Milkshake performed last night. My brothers friends were very impressed. I just liked how i could actually understand what he was saying. Also, screaming for someone you actually know makes people feel important right..? Well, it makes me feel that way. Its sorta like how I feel awesome because I can say things like "Im friends with that guy on stage!". Its nice.

Can't Freeze! Too  Busy Nomming!
The cutest thing about star wars : ewoks

So apart from all that, nothing much has happened. I had some drama this week, felt happy and sad and then happy again. I finished the alphabet series, and Im still trying to work on my communication skills. Im tired, Im happy, Im in desperate need of more time in general. Apart from all the downs, it's the ups that make everything worth it :)

No comments: