Monday, June 14, 2010

happy public holiday.


So yes, Its a public holiday and ive been paralyzed by cramps all day, and my freezing feet are no help. After i eat (ive cooked already...) i have to do a frickload of emergency research for my portfolio due tomorrow. I know, I know, its all my fault for leaving it all till now, but ive been busy.. sleeping and stuff. Also, nausea had been hanging around, and now i know why. Its not really comforting knowing why, but at least now i have something to swear at.






So yea. Im going to suck it up, the nonsense of my becoming older. its my first party in a while, and my mam is going to "supervise". Shame, yes, but im not going to do anything about it. Shes my mam, and shes giving me this, so im going to respect her and be grateful for what im getting :)



No comments: