Thursday, May 6, 2010

Im going to Nadi!


So yeah, I'm going to pretend to be a tourist this weekend. Im going to catch the tourist bus to Nadi town and walk around town until I find a taxi thatll take me to Denarau. I hope i dont get ripped off. sadly, i dont have a local uniform, but i guess, i'll live.
So this week wasnt too great. first of all, the stupid goldfish is stupid. im trying to sort out this thing, because i have to see him for the rest of the school year, so i want to be able to sit next to him without him getting up and moving across the room. its annoying, and not to mention hurtful. yes, hopefully i will get to relax this weekend and not get bothered by this whole.. thing.
Did i mention that im sick of being single? its not really my fault, i mean.. me being single. I dont know that many people that i can talk to, and is it wrong to think that having the ability to talk to someone in a relationship is important? so call me picky, idk.. i just dont think i want to have someone just to have someone... ugh. i hate being a teenager. no one is smart at my age.
So.. i ashamed.. im eating starburst sweets, that i bought despite being both sick and broke. i need comfort, so sue me.
lookit! giant kwoot ewok!

1 comment:

Sharky said...

there are also buses that go that way which you can take from the...er..main Nadi bus-stop.

and if you want to live on the edge, then mini-buses are a pretty cheap ride in as well.

also, starburst sweets!...do want!