Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Survivra?

epic stuff of epic epicness.

im trying to figure out a name for my D&D character. and yes. D&D. Im excited, akshully. I love the idea of RPing, and i love RPGS, although ive only had the console experience. Ive played MMORPGS, as i think ive mentioned WoW a couple times, but my brother and his friends i think are starting to play. Ive always just wanted to be part of this uber awesome thing. So.. im going to be boring by making a female elf ranger. ive already figured out what i have to look at to win, like wisdom, strength and dexterity, and looked through the handbook to figure out what feat i what, and what items ill be starting off with and the like, and i think i almost have a name. dude, i just did french homework where i had to conjugate the verbs vivre and survivre. so... elf names have Vs and things like that... so i think itll be okay for now. until i call her Bob or something, heh.
In general, today was long. my mam took a while to pick me up from school, after a stupid CAS thing... the stupid children at the CAS thing i do were all spaz and were painting themselves and stuff. Im high on coffee now, and im not sure whats going on. im tired, but i cant close my eyes. also, im silly because ive had two cups of coffee, and now.. well... i havent done any maths homeowrk, but ive figured out my portfolio... thingy. i dont know. im tired.

look at those evil little things.
getting paint everywhere.
reminds me of my afternoon. :(

No comments: