Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'll try not to make a sad..

despite the fact that i was a bit teary today. my ma has lots of work and ye... i'll miss her. and just to add that im a poofta and i cry a lot anyway. so i'm trying to do homework. it's not going so well. i don't like it when the only thing that makes sense to me doesnt and when the easiest subject isnt so easy as i lost interest a bit. i mean, art was fun when it was drawing and stuff and writing about it in a book but now is difficult. so much work.. and yea.
my brother was reading my blog and all the emo posts and was like "you should go on a date" because apparently it'll make me feel better. i dont think so. i think might make me poorer, rather than happier. /shrug. im pessimist so yeah. and... thats all folks. im okay. im sure i'll be okay.
im just tired.

No comments: