Sunday, January 31, 2010

"a big favour"

this term is used often in my extended family. i hate it. yes, i'm consciously using the word hate to describe something. it's never a big favour and when i dont want to do it, it ends up being a BFD and i usually CBF giving a dam about these people. yes, these are the people who let me stay at their house while my mother was away for almost a month one year, but they were also the people who displaced me from my room so i ad to sleep on the bleddy couch. hehe, aren't i a horrible person? i unconditionally love these people.. but sometimes, being alone, in my space of my own... it's what i like.
so church was okay today. the cute guy and i served together. he said something along the lines of "you know how i said that i'd call you?". me: "uhhuuuh" (i was a little busy lighting candles), him: "yeah well i forgot.. sorry". i mean s'okay. i really really dont know him. he hates tetris. thats a deal breaker right there isnt it?
so yea... i dont know where the rest of me is going. the dark mood has lifted for a bit, thanks to distraction... but will it be back? prolly.

1 comment:

Shiawase said...

HATES TETRIS!? Diiiittttch!!