Tuesday, July 28, 2009

facade












i send a facade email. masks are gay. especially metaphoric masks. and i hate hate hate in teh strongest uses of teh words being lied to. what else dont i like?
i dont like being avoided. i also hate being confronted. i am a paradox in myself. terrible consequence: am isolated. i dont actually mind though. i am comfortable around no one. like now for instance, when hardly anyone is home.
Jonathon Coulton is my new idol. i like his music. it makes me smile most of the time. 'code monkey' is my new theme tune. next to 'tom cruise crazy'. and am going crazy over love.
not that love is my problem. writing about love is the problem. i am uber unskilled and unfamiliar with pretty much and degree of love. it's all very new to me. love is hugs. love is whispers in teh dark. love is texting at 4 in the morning about homework. love is 2 ways. love is gradual. love is not just being told what to do, but allowing extra imput. love is respect. love is... complicated.
love is also insane. in all forms.
the end i suppose.

No comments: